The Money Advice Service from the FSA

Published ¤ 02/01/2009

Bookmark and Share

The Money Advice Service is a free service for consumers offering simple and clear advice on all areas of money.

Click here to visit the website.
If you require detailed advice and help with your mortgage or insurance requirements, then call PKS on the number above, or click here to send us a message.

PKS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in respect of mortgage and general insurance business only.
Registered address: 10 Addison Gardens, Odiham, Nr Basingstoke, Hants RG29 1AS
Your home may be repossessed if you fail to keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Website design © Capital Edge Ltd 2009